- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 ½ inch (7 cm) pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) barbecue sauce
- Seasoning Mix: 1 tsp (5 mL) each: paprika and garlic powder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) each: Chinese 5 Spice, cayenne, salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, pepper and oil, toss to coat evenly. Add barbecue sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- In small bowl, combine all seasonings, sprinkle over all and toss again. Place in an even layer in Culinary Parchment Cooking Bag on rimmed baking sheet.
- Fold over open edge twice and crimp well. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Open bag and let stand a few minutes. Sprink with sesame seeds and serve over rice. Makes 4 servings.
Enjoy! For easy clean-up, simply dispose of the bag in your compost bin.
Bring French Tradition to your weeknights...
America's Test Kitchen Winner:PaperChef Parchment Cooking Bags