- 4 apples, such as Macintosh
- ¼ cup (50 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground cardamom or nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Peel and cut apples into quarters; remove cores. Place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and cardamom. Sprinkle over apples and toss gently. Spoon into Culinary Parchment Cooking Bag on rimmed baking sheet.
- Fold over open edge twice and crimp well. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Open bag and let stand a few minutes. Serve warm. Serves 4 to 6.
Enjoy! For easy clean-up, simply dispose of the bag in your compost bin.
Bring French Tradition to your weeknights...
America's Test Kitchen Winner:PaperChef Parchment Cooking Bags