- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz (175 g) each
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place salmon in an even layer in Culinary Parchment Cooking Bag on rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine hoisin and soy sauces, orange juice and ginger; spoon evenly over salmon.
- Fold over open edge twice and crimp well. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Open bag and let stand a few minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Serves 4. Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.
Enjoy! For easy clean-up, simply dispose of the bag in your compost bin.
Bring French Tradition to your weeknights...
America's Test Kitchen Winner:PaperChef Parchment Cooking Bags