For a tasty breakfast side dish, these oven roasted potatoes are fused with garlic, fresh parsley and green onions and roasted on a baking sheet lined with Culinary Parchment paper eliminating the need for synthetic cooking sprays.
- 24 oz (700g) small new potatoes cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- big handful chopped fresh parsley
- big handful chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60mL) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F (220°C)
- Line baking sheet with culinary parchment paper.
- In bowl combine all the ingredients, ensuring potatoes are well coated. Place onto lined baking sheet in single layer.
- Roast 35 to 45 minutes turning occasionally to ensure browning evenly.